Egizia Online Season 1
Season 1 Standings
As games end the standings are updated. See how each Group is doing and check on your friends and rivals.
If the frame below is hard to read on your device try viewing the spreadsheet HERE.
Season 1 Report Results
Only the winner of each game should record the results. Use the form below. Be sure to add the seat number of the player who triggered the game end.
If you have problems using the form on this page CLICK HERE TO SEE JUST THE FORM
Our Egizia tournaments use the online implementation at www.yucata.de. We use the original version of the game with the following two variants:
- Game without Nile card “Draw + 2 sphinx cards”
- Game without Sphinx card “For each 10 p. you scored take 1 p. more”
Players are sorted into leagues of 7 players based on previous results. In a season, each player plays in 4 games. Each other member of your league will be in 2 games against you. See scoring rules below.
Divisions are based on previous Season results. New players enter at the bottom level for their first season.
If you have trouble viewing the list below, click here to see just the listing.
Season 1 Matches
Egizia Season 1
Sign Ups Closed
If you haven’t already, create an account for yourself:
- Go to bucketofdice.com.
- Login OR
- Create an account (Register on the menu), if you do not already have one. Then activate it. If you do not receive an email quickly, please check your spam folder for the activation email.
- Under Manage Account, select Game Names and enter your game name ids. You only need to do this once for each id. Check the spelling, as some game platforms are case-sensitive. Make sure to enter your user id for yucata.de.
- Under the Play! menu, select Register for Tournament.
- You should receive a confirmation email. If you do not, check your spam folder.
A new feature allows you to withdraw from a tournament while registrations are still open. Just click the “Withdraw” button next to each entry for tournaments that have not started.